T E R M S & C O N D I T I O N S
S U P P L Y
Heroes & History sources both new and used parts all of which are supplied in the condition as indicated on the website. Additional information on any stock or non-stock item can be obtained by emailing Heroes & History directly. Confirmation of orders will be via e-mail. In the unlikely event that such an e-mail has not been received within 2 working days please contact email@example.com
C O N D I T I O N O F S A L E
- All prices and estimates for goods are subject to change without prior notice.
- The ownership of goods supplied, shall not pass to you until you have made payment in full using the details provided below.
- Customers will be responsible for the current margin for receiving money from outside the UK or in a foreign currency - Payments are processed using the standard exchange rate of 3.55%.
- Please be aware that the bank sending the payment may use an agent bank to pass the payment on. The agent bank may make a charge for their service, which will be deducted from the payment sent. This will reduce the payment amount we receive. It's the buyer's responsibility to adjust accordingly so the correct, full payment amount is received for items.
P A Y M E N T D E T A I L S
Lloyds Bank swift code - LOYDGB2L
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) - GB93HLFX11053910595760
BIC (Business Identifier Code) - HLFXGB21P36
S H I P P I N G
- All UK orders will be sent with either Royal Mail Special Delivery or UPS if the parcel weighs over 2kg. Both services are next-day delivery.
- All international orders will be sent with UPS, with an estimated delivery time of 3-5 working days.
- Any special shipping or collection requirements must be agreed upon with Heroes & History at the time of purchase.
- Should your order require packing, this will be carried out at your cost unless otherwise stated.
- If we cannot deliver some or all of the goods ordered for reasons beyond our control (including any lack of delivery details or other instructions from you) on account of - Industrial dispute or stocks being exhausted or parts that are no longer manufactured, we reserve the right to cancel your order subsequent to the stock not being available and shall give notice of such. Any liability for any loss caused is hereby excluded.
C U S T O M S , D U T I E S & T A X E S
R E F U N D S & R E P L A C E M E N T S
Goods ordered through the website may only be returned if found to be faulty on receipt. In such an event, Heroes & History must be formally contacted within 14 days of the invoice date. If no contact is made within this period, goods may not be accepted back. Shipping charges are non-refundable in all returns cases. Heroes & History do not offer any warranty on any goods, they are sold as-is.
C H A N G E S T O T E R M S & C O N D I T I O N S
We reserve the right to make any changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes will be effective immediately upon notification on this website.
By your continued use of the website, you agree to be bound by these new terms and conditions.